- First your recipients need to receive the email from SimpleCert®.
- If you are using SimpleCert® email, you can check the Email History in the STORE module
- It will show all your project and sent statuses such as if it was sent, how many were sent, and if you have emails that did not go out (email undeliverables)
® Email History” width=”302″ height=”381″ />
- If you have undeliverables, click on the project name and then scroll to find any errors and the reason for the error reason. You can also export this information.
- If you need to update an email address – check here for a help article on the topic.
- *IMPORTANT* – if you are using your own SMTP server to send emails the above information will not be available. Please check your SMTP activity for further information.
- Once sent, you can see if your recipients have clicked on the link to download.
- Go to your STORE module and click on Projects. Here you will see a list of all your recipients.
- The column “Last logged in” will identify if they have downloaded their certificate.
® Clicked on Certificate Link” width=”576″ height=”97″ />
- If it says “Never”, that indicates they have not.
- You can sort this column by “Last logged in”
- Currently, you cannot export this information. However we are working on a report to do so.